Of mermaids and moral dilemmas at SortaCrunchy - about little girls, The Little Mermaid and growing up too fast. There is some great discussion in the comments.
Combating the "You should get out of the house more" mentality at At the Well - why being shut in with our kids because of the snow, ice and cold may not be a bad thing.
And, some amazing posts on the joy of repentance and grace in this Lenten season over at A Holy Experience - When a Family Needs a Fresh Start: Making a Place of Repentance and A Family Activity for Lent: A Box of Repentances. Ann's writing makes me cry.
And, have you heard of the magazine, Seeing: The Everyday? Take a look at their site - amazing photos of everyday life, seeing the beauty and teachable moments in simple, ordinary things. I'm intrigued!
SEEING THE EVERYDAY

2 comments:
So, the only post I got read was the one on SortaCrunchy, b/c then I got sidetracked browsing all around her blog. :) I really appreciated her thoughts on the meaning behind the mermaid...what a great challenge to us as parents to stay on our toes and really THINK about what we're exposing our kids to! She also had a good post on being called to public schooling...have you read that one?
So, I also checked out SortaCrunchy and got sidetracked by her post about the abuse that happened to 2 kids in CA...did you see that? Very interesting.
Post a Comment