9.05.2009

What happens when...


....Mommy spends too much time on the computer!


(Ironically, that is a picture of her on my computer screen.)

So, for many reasons, mainly because my computer time has become a time-suck and takes time away from what is most important - spiritual life, time with Thang and my sweet daughter - I am stepping away from the glowing screen this week. Unfortunately, I can't step completely away from it as so much communication happens via e-mail these days, but I am limiting my time to a minimum. I am praying it will help me to re-prioritize my days and the way I spend them.

So, signing off for a little while, and I pray this week is one of spending your time wisely!

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise..."
Ephesians 5:15

1 comment:

Colette said...

Great idea Katie! I pray that it will bless you and your precious family! =)